Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pops' China Travel Guide, Shanghai April 2014

Today I booked my trip and and sent my VISA application off to CBIT Inc for processing. Since my trip starts April 9th I had to expedite processing of the VISA. It should take 4 business days so I should get my Passport and VISA back with a week to spare.

The good news was on the price of the ticket to Shanghai. By shopping around and trying different airports in the area I was able to get a flight to Shanghai on Delta out of SFO with one stop in Seattle for $737 round trip. The flight leaves at 10:30am and arrives in Shanghai at 6pm, very doable. I have a hotel in Pudong for the 10 day trip and now I can relax and wait for the trip to begin.

Since I only found out I was going 2 weeks before departure the price, schedule and VISA are going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment