Monday, March 10, 2014

Pops' Costa Rica Travel Guide, Costa Rica March 6, 2014

Pops is slacking as I am having too good of a time in Costa Rica. The flight was perfect. From SFO taking the Avianca flight at 12:30am  is the way to go. The flight to San Salvador had a touch screen entertainment system at each seat. They had first run movies like Gravity and 12 Years a Slave. The only problem was I slept all the way there. My return flight leaves at 3pm so I plan on watching a few movies on the way back.

I made it to one of my favorite places to eat. The Taco Bar is here in Jaco. As you can see it is not a fancy sit down restaurant. It serves tacos, burritos, etc. It is open air and you sit in swings. While you are sitting there you will meet surfers from all over the world. Today I met some from New Zealand. Surfing is famous in Jaco. This is a must thing to do in Costa Rica, trust me.





Weather here is perfect with temps around 90 degrees every day and no rain. I plan on catching up but for now the bar on the beach is calling and the music sounds too good to pass up.




No comments:

Post a Comment