Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pops' Costa Rica Travel Guide, March 12

This is where I like to tease my daughter who likes Disneyland. She likes the Jungle Cruise ride. Today I went on a real jungle cruise. My guide for my day on atv's told me about the crocodile river cruise. He hooked me up with Jose from Jose's Crocodile River Tour. I am glad he did. The price is only $35 per person for a 1.5 hour cruise on the Tarcoles River just north of Jaco. There are other operators but from what I could see Jose has the best experience. The boat is smaller and both Jose and the other guide where both knowledgeable and entertaining.  They actually get out of the boat and feed the crocodiles. The others just seemed to get up close. If you are in the area this is something else I would recommend.  His website is www.crocodilerivertour.com .






No comments:

Post a Comment