Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pops' Costa Rica Travel Guide, March 7, 2014

I drove from Jaco to Quepos today which is about 40 miles. Quepos is at the entrance to a nation park, Manuel Antonio. Today's trip was just for lunch at the Hotel Mariposa and the incredible views. If you are in the area I would highly recommend it. However, it is hard to find. It is on the way to Manuel Antonio and in the hills of Quepos. I have been there twice and still missed the turn and I think I have a human GPS. My advice would be to go with someone that knows the area or drive to Quepos, park the car and take a taxi. Believe me, the views are worth it. You sit in the hills with views of the beach below. Today I saw para sails and many yachts. Go to the restaurant by the pool and have the cevechi. The cevechi in Costa Rica can't be beat. Either the sea bass or the shrimp. Check out these views.





















No comments:

Post a Comment