Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pops' China Travel Guide, Shanghai April 2014




I'm on my way to China. Drove from Sacramento to San Francisco and dropped the car off again at Skypark. I love Skypark as I can just drive up leave the car and board the shuttle for my terminal. They park the car for you and retrieve it when you come back. This takes some of the hassle out of flying.

I am currently in Seattle waiting for my connecting flight. My flight to Shanghai is 13 hours and will get me into Shanghai at about 6pm tomorrow Shanghai time which is 3am Pacific time. Because of that and they offer movies on demand I'll stay awake the entire trip. After checking into the hotel, telling everyone back home I made it safe and a trip to the bar it should be around 10pm and I will sleep great and will be ready for a full day on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment