Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bucharest




In Romania my base was out of Bucharest. I had no idea what to expect there but it couldn't have turned out better. Your money goes a long way in Romania and hotels are inexpensive. You can stay at a high end hotel chain for the price of a mid-range hotel here. All of the best worldwide chains have hotels in Bucharest. My advice when picking a hotel is to make location your top priority. I saw some of the best hotels in areas where I wouldn't want to go out at night. I guess they were closer to the business districts. I decided on the Hotel Europa Royal in the Old City Area and I was happy I did. Just steps outside the hotel was the Old City. There I founds streets in all directions full of restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs. The nightlife goes on all night with people enjoying food or a drink sitting outside where there is a lot to see. If I had picked another more known hotel I may not have experienced what Bucharest had to offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment