Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Ad Hoc Restaurant, Rome



From a recommendation by a friend we went to Ad Hoc in Rome for dinner on a Saturday night.  The restaurant offers a taste of Roman tradition and specializes in truffles. The address is Via di Ripetta, 43 in Rome just northwest of the Spanish Steps. We had reservations which I would recommend as it is hard to get into without.

I ordered a pasta dish which I enjoyed but my son ordered the truffle tasting which was many courses each with truffle. He said the meal was awesome. We sat in a small room to ourselves surrounded by wine that was served in the restaurant. Service is great making it a perfect dining experience. At the end of the meal they brought a bag with a small bottle of olive oil for the women in our group.

If you are going to Rome this is one restaurant I would recommend. Go to their website and get reservations before you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment