Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Pizza Shop, Jaco Costa Rica




Every time I come back to Jaco there is always something new to check out. On this trip I was turned onto a small open air pizza shop in the middle of town on the main street. The Pizza Shop is owned by a young man from the states, Kevin, who moved to Jaco recently. Where I was staying I met a group from Canada that had been there and wanted to go back so I tagged along.

Now the Pizza Shop advertises New York Style pizza which I also had and enjoyed. They also have a special only on Thursday. On Thursday he smokes a prime rib roast all day. There is limited quantities so get there early. You get a slab of prime rib with a baked potato and salad for $12. If you have never had a smoked prime I would recommend trying it. You can't beat the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment