Monday, September 26, 2016

Beginning the China/Japan Adventure



Friday my son Kevin and I leave for China and Japan. The purpose of the trip is the Japanese Grand Prix but we'll also be in Beijing and Tokyo seeing as much as possible. In previous posts I mentioned several options for parking at SFO.  This time we are using SkyPark.

SkyPark is an easy option for parking at SFO and less expensive. Where long term parking at SFO is $25/day I can have valet parking at SkyPark for $19/day. I don't have to worry about finding my car when I return and SkyPark will take me to my terminal and back with my car waiting for me when I get back.

There are other off-airport parking companies. Do a little research and find one best for you.

Read my previous post on parking options which will help you make the best decision.


  • Off-airport parking 
  • Renting a car each way
  • Stay and park hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment